WIMA Wilsdruffer Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH (hereinafter “we”) respects your privacy. We therefore take the protection of your personal data, such as your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. very seriously. This data protection statement governs how we collect, process and use your personal data, if and insofar as they arise during the use of our websites. When processing your data, we act in strict compliance with the relevant legal data protection regulations and the following principles
1. DATA COLLECTION
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable your visit to our website. This data includes:
- IP address in truncated form
- date and time of the inquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the inquiry (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the inquiry comes
- operating system, browser and screen resolution
- language and version of the browser software
We observe the principle of data avoidance and data economy. This means that we collect, process and use as little personal data as possible.
As per GDPR, we the WIMA Wilsdruffer Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH are responsible for the data processing related to this website. The controller responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal entity who alone or in conjunction with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The controller has appointed a data protection officer for this website, who can be contacted at:
Herr Tino Kuprat
Moog Partner Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
Phone.: 035204 – 659 0
E-Mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries made to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string”https://” and the lock symbol in your
2. PERSONAL DATA AND CONSENT
We will collect, process and use your personal data to the extent necessary to establish, conduct or end a contractual or quasi-contractual customer relationship. Otherwise, we will only collect, process and use your personal data with your prior consent. Your personal data will only be used for the purpose and scope stated in the consent. For example, we will only inform you about our products and services after you have given your consent. You can withdraw your consent any time with effect for the future. We will delete your data upon receipt of withdrawal of consent. Please send the withdrawal of consent to the following address: E-mail: email@example.com
3. AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED DATA
The use of our website may result in the automatic processing of personal data. This, in particular, includes the name of your provider, your IP address, the type of browser and operating system you use, the websites you visit, including any search words and the websites from which you visit us on the Internet. The processing of your data is anonymous in all of the above cases, i.e. an assignment of the data to your person (= identification) is excluded.
A cookie is a small file that sends certain websites to your hard drive during your visit. A cookie can only collect personal data that a user provides voluntarily. A cookie cannot retrieve data from your hard drive or cookie files placed by other websites. However, cookies increase the performance of our website in several ways, for example by providing a secure way for us to identify you during your visit to our website and customize your experience on our website, making it more convenient for you. Cookies are used on this website to provide you with better services. This website uses web analysis software that deploys cookies to find out how visitors get to our website, which pages they visit and what other activities they perform while visiting our website. This information is then used to improve the user experience on our website. All user data collected this way remains anonymous. If you wish, you can deactivate the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. You do not need to allow cookies to be placed in order to use our service. Most browsers are set by default to accept and receive cookies, and you are free to set your browser to notify you when cookies are placed, giving you a choice whether or not to accept them. For further information on this topic, please refer to the support documents of your web browser available online.
5. THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The collection, processing and use of your personal data is carried out by us and unless we have explicitly excluded this possibility – by the service providers employed by us. In the latter case, we will ensure that our service providers comply with the relevant statutory data protection rules and the obligations arising from this data privacy statement. Service providers may be hired, for example, for sending goods, advertising materials or in the case of competitions. Otherwise, no third-party has access to your personal data. In particular, we will not sell, market or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties. We will process the data and in particular transmit it to government bodies and law enforcement agencies only if this is necessary to comply with legal or judicial obligations.
We have put technical and organizational measures in place to protect your personal data from loss, manipulation, theft or access by unauthorized third parties.
We have no interest in gathering the personal data of children below the age of 15. If we become aware that such data has been sent to us without the consent of the parents or guardian, we delete it without delay. Here, of course, we depend on you as parents or guardians to inform us
8. DELETION AND BLOCKS
We will delete your personal data once the business purpose associated with the data ceases to exist or if required to do so by the relevant data protection regulations. Thus for example, we will delete data collected for a competition after it has ended, unless you have consented to any collection, processing and use of your data beyond this purpose. If you have given your consent, we will delete your data if you revoke your consent or if the reason for consent ceases to exist (section 2). At your request we will block personal data either wholly or in part. For this purpose, you must inform us which information you wish to have blocked and for how long. As far as is technically possible, you can prevent the processing and use of your data for certain areas in this way.
Our websites may contain hyperlinks, i.e. electronic links to the websites of other companies. Our privacy statement does not apply to these linked websites, which are governed solely by the privacy statement of the provider of the linked pages.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We always keep this privacy statement up to date. Hence it can be necessary to adapt it to changed parameters of a factual or legal nature. You accept such changes by using our website.
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights as a data subject (right to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information concerning the personal data we process, the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data we process, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored and/or the criteria used to determine that period, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the data processed, the right to object to your data being processed, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to information regarding the source of the data, if the latter were not collected by us, the right to be informed whether an automated decision-making process is applied, including profiling and, where appropriate, the right to meaningful information on the logic used and the implications thereof for you and the intended impact of such data processing as well as the right to be informed which appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR are in place where the data is forwarded to third countries.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDPR: You have a right to the prompt rectification of inaccurate data concerning yourself and/or to have incomplete data stored completed.
- Right to erasure pursuant to Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data where the conditions of Article 17 (1) GDPR are fulfilled. However, this right, in particular, does not apply where the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of data processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data a) for as long as an investigation is being carried out as to the contested accuracy of the data, b) if the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead request a restriction of use of the personal data, c) we no longer require the personal data for processing purposes, however, you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or d) if you have filed an objection on grounds of your particular situation and it is has not yet been established whether our legitimate interests outweigh yours.
- Right to notification pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: Where you have exercised any right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing vis-à-vis the controller, the latter shall be obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of the processing to all recipients to whom the relevant personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have a right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your stored personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission of the same to another controller, in so far as this is technically feasible;
- Right pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw consents already issued: You have the right at any time, with effect for the future, to withdraw your consent already issued to the processing of your data. In the case of withdrawal of consent, the relevant data will be promptly erased unless any further processing can be supported on a legal basis for which no consent is necessary. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out by consent prior to withdrawal of the same. Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you suspect that the processing of the relevant personal data infringes the valid data protection laws.
13. RIGHT TO OBJECT
If we process your personal data within the framework of a weighing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right any time to object to this processing with future effect for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights, and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
You can prevent the storage of cookies using a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Objection to data collection
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the collection of your data during any future visits to this website: Disabling Google Analytics »
This website uses Google Maps via an API. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). To enable you to use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. The latter is generally sent to a Google server in the US and saved there. The provider of this website cannot influence data transmission to the Google server.
Google Maps is used to help make the services offered on our website appealing.and to allow you to easily find the locations listed there. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. Google’s data privacy statement can be found at www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos offered by the provider “Youtube”, which belongs to Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback function of the video is started When the playback of embedded YouTube videos is started, the provider “Youtube” (YouTube, LLC. 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066. USA) sets cookies in order to collect information about user behavior. According to “Youtube” statements, these are used, among other things, to capture video statistics, improve user-friendliness and prevent abusive practices. If you are logged in to Google, your data will immediately be associated with your account when you click a video. If you do not wish the association with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for non-logged-in users) as usage profiles and evaluates them. According to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, such an evaluation is based on the legitimate interests of Google in the display of personalized advertising, in market research and/or in a customized design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these usage profiles. To do so, you must contact YouTube.
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played back, each time this site is accessed, a link to the Google Network “DoubleClick” is recorded, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence. Google LLC, based in the USA, is a member of the US-European Privacy Shield, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
For further information on data protection at “YouTube”, refer to the provider’s data privacy statement at: policies.google.com/privacy
Contract concluded for outsourcing data processing
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
We have activated “IP anonymization” on this website. This means your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.